A Keyboard app to make your Bangla typing breezy.
In today’s world, we find ourselves communicating more and more through online channels like messaging, video calls, and social media. With the pandemic situation around the globe, digital communication provides moments for long-distance families and friends to keep in touch daily.
To be more precise, digital communication has become like oxygen, utterly crucial to every one of us.
And what more could get better than getting digitally connected in our very own Bangla language?
Bengali, as the name implies, truly gratifies the saying “the sweetest language in the world”. Technically, Bengali is straightforward to speak and comprehend, with a simplified vowel and consonant sounds. With a lot of sweetness in the air, every Bengali deserves to carry it through your chats to your near-and-dear ones.
English to Bangla typing has always been a stumbling block and have still left us wondering of how to type Bangla on our phone with ease.
In this context, introducing the “Bangla Keyboard with Stickers” that enables you to put your thoughts exactly into words.
Still, wondering “Oita Ki” (What’s that)?
This Keyboard is free of any in-app purchases, upgrades, and comes with a bunch of cool (free!) features. It takes your Bangla typing skills to a whole new level, making your conversation fun, exciting, and more personal.
Check out some “Fatafati” features of the Bangla Keyboard with Bangla Stickers.
- Create realistic stickers of yourself and your friends, with the cartoon head function with just a selfie or a picture.
- Watch the input tool convert your text into Bangla by either typing in Bangla(Banglish) Keyboard or using English to Bangla typing.
- Speak and let the keyboard type for you in Bangla or Banglish.
- Send stickers and GIFs in Malayalam/Manglish text.
- Express yourself with tons of emojis and customized stickers.
- Send Emoji as stickers by long-pressing them from the Emoji palette.
- Themes that give you a more personalized experience allowing you to set background images of your choice.
- Send text in a variety of stylish and trendy fonts to make the chat more fun and exciting.
- Pick the perfect theme for your Keyboard instantly from the library of refreshing themes available.
- Download relevant Bangla/Banglish stickers pack and GIFs instantly.
Speaking of privacy, information from and about you like password, credit card number, debit card number, OTP, etc. are not stored respecting your privacy and security. It ensures only the words you inputted are saved to the local dictionary for better predictions.
How to set the Bangla Keyboard, as the default keyboard on your phone?
Follow these simple steps to get started.
Once you have downloaded the Bangla Keyboard
- Go to Settings on your phone.
- Scroll down and click the System.
- Select Languages & Input.
- Click on Virtual Keyboard.
- Select Manage Keyboards.
- Tap the toggle next to the Keyboard just downloaded.
- Click Ok.
- Open your Keyboard with any app (Whatsapp, Facebook, Gmail, or anything) that opens it.
- Click on the keyboard-icon present on the bottom right corner of the screen.
- Select the Bangla Keyboard with Stickers.
You see, it was a doodle to setup, right?!
Let’s get started – download the Keyboard from here
Read More :